miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2008

I'm ready for my close up Mr DeMille

Lately we’ve had some time to do more of the things we like. We’re not tv people, at least not as much as some of our friends; in fact, the only tv show we watch is Lost. But when it comes to movies, we LOVE them, so it’s only logical than on our lazy days we might watch a movie or two. But I can honestly say that American movies, apart from those from the independent film industry, are becoming major disappointments, so we’re trying to get our hands on more foreign films. Getting suggestions from labutaca.com instead of rottentomatoes.com has made it easier, leaving as the only dilemma whether it’s going to be a movie with subtitles (which I favour) or Spanish translation (Stork’s choice numero uno).
I have to say that so far this week we’ve been pleasantly surprised with movies such as XXY, Love Me If You Dare and The Lives of Others.

No hay comentarios: